5-14 DAY TURNAROUND TIME. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50.
5-14 DAY TURNAROUND TIME. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50.
Cart 0
mauve unisex tee with the cream crackered and cray cray slogan in white ink.
light grey unisex tee with the cream. crackered and cray. ray slogan in blue ink.
paula wearing the light grey tee with the cream crackered and cray cray slogan in blue ink.
navy blue unisex tee with the cream crackered and cray cray slogan in gold foil.
teal unisex tee
ice blue unisex tee
burgundy unisex tee
mint unisex tee
Kelly green unisex tee
yellow unisex tee
baby pink unisex tee
olive unisex tee
black unisex tee
white unisex tee
coral unisex tee

Cream Crackered and Cray Cray Adult Unisex T-shirt

Regular price £18.00 £0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.


Cream crackered and cray cray is pretty much how we would describe ourselves 75% of the time! They haven't found a phrase for the other 25% yet!

  • Retail fit
  • Single jersey
  • Ribbed collar
  • Shoulder to shoulder taping
  • Twin needle stitching

Here at Nipa THREADS we want to give you as much information about your product as possible.  By referring to our size guide you can rest assured that you have picked the right size T-shirt or sweatshirt for yourself or a very lucky person who will be receiving a garment from you.

Here is our size guide.

Kids T-shirts:

  • age 2 - chest 21 - length 14 inches 
  • age 3 - chest 23 - length 15.2
  • age 4 - chest 24 - length 15.8
  • age 5 - chest 26 - length 17
  • age 6-8 (S) - chest - 31 - length 18 
  • age 8-10 (M) - chest - 32 - length 19.7
  • 10-12 (L) - chest - 34 - length 20.7

Kids Sweatshirts:

  • age 3-4 (XS) - chest 26 - length 13 inches
  • age 5-6 (S) - chest 28 - length 16
  • age 7-8 (M) - chest 30 - length 17.5

Adult Muscle T-shirt:

  • size 6-8 (S) - chest 30/32 - length 20.2 inches front 25.2 back 
  • size 10-12 (M) - chest 32/34 - length 21 front 26.2 back
  • size 14-16 (L) - chest 34/36 - length 22 front 26.5 back

Adult T-shirt:

  • Extra small - 31/34 - length 23.2 inches
  • Small - chest 34/37 - length 24.5
  • Medium - chest 38/41 - length 25.6
  • Large - chest 42/45 - length 26

Adult Sweatshirt:

  • Extra small - chest 34 - length 23 inches
  • Small - chest 36 - length 23.8
  • Medium - chest 40 - length 25
  • Large - chest 44 - length 25.6

Share this Product


More from this collection